where did it start?.
Sadako Sasaki (佐々木 禎子 Sasaki Sadako?, January 7, 1943 – October 25, 1955) was a Japanese girl who was two years old when the atomic bomb was dropped on August 6, 1945, near her home by Misasa Bridge in Hiroshima, Japan. Sadako is remembered through the story of a thousand origami cranes before her death, and is to this day a symbol of innocent victims of war.
“According to Japanese lore, folding 1,000 Origami Cranes is truly a labor of love. Tradition holds that the bride who finishes this task, called ‘sembazuru’, before her wedding day will be richly rewarded with a good and happy marriage. Paying homage to the magestic crane, which mates for life and is said to live one thousand years, the bride ensures her own good fortune.”
and as of now i have 230 paper cranes. :D
- 1: Picture of yourself
- 2: A description of my self-esteem
- 3: My favorite book
- 6: Most famous person you've met
- 7: What I want to be when I'm older
- 8: My relationship(s) with my sibling(s)
- 9: Relationship status?
- 10: What I did yesterday
- 11: What I'm doing today
- 12: What I'm doing tomorrow
- 13: Most embarrassing moment
- 14: Description of who I like
- 15: Biggest insecurities?
- 16: Something I wish I could change about myself
- 17: I'll love you if...
- 18: Something I'm really good at
- 19: Something I'm really bad at
- 20: What I wish for at 11:11
- 21: A reason I've lied to a friend
- 22: Favorite Movie
- 23: Something that has made you mad recently
- 24: A random fact about yourself
- 25: Question of your choice
Early in the Morning, Around 5:48 am. Someone just texted me a random poem that he made. And i was like “Woah! not bad. i guess i find it sweet”. it says:
Your eyes are wonderful.
Your smile makes my world colorful.
Your Voice are the sweetest.
Your face is the cutest.
i love you and i will never rest.
Being with you, makes me the best.
truly? i really, Appreciate it. people find it ‘korny’ because today, teenagers used song lyrics, but this one. is amazing, i never thought that a guy like him, loves to make poems. lol. pretty amzaing.